The laboratory is equipped with 15 computer stations with software supporting the management of production systems, i.e .:
- SAP ERP (MM, PP, QM, WM, SD modules) with an integrated MES system (Manufacturing Execution System) and a teaching production line FischerTechnik Line- Training Factory Industry 4.0 enabling training and simulations on a realistic model of the production system.
- Qguar WMS - Warehouse Management System, supporting the handling of processes in own and service warehouses. The WMS Pro system uses the most modern solutions in the field of information technology and logistics.
- APS Preactor - Advanced Production Schedule, used for long-term strategic planning covering months and years, medium-term tactical planning with a planning horizon of several weeks, and for detailed sequencing and scheduling.
- NND Integrum - supporting quality management systems in specific areas of the company's or organization's operations.
- STER - a modern computer tool supporting comprehensively most activities related to occupational health and safety management in the company.